SKID STEER MULCHING ATTACHMENT
Fecon offers a full line of hydraulic Bull Hog mulchers for your high flow skid steer, ideal for clearing brush, trees, and stumps down to ground level. Quickly mulch standing trees 4-6″ in diameter (depending on horsepower) and intermittently process 6-8″ trees.
Customizable Rotor & Tooling Systems
Bolt-on Skid Shoes
MULCH UP TO 8” WITH EASE
High-strength material & quality welding process
The most productive heads available
Fecon Standard Warranty 12 Months / 1,000 hrs
High Flow Features
Skid Steer Mulchers by Fecon give you the advantage
Experience The Durability of The High Flow
- Industry leading severe-duty body construction.
- Engineered and built to withstand all types of
- Heavy steel materials and quality welding process provide strength and longevity.
Experience The Performance of the High Flow
- Variable speed motor automatically adjusts to maximize rotor-speed & torque to changing material loads.
- For lighter material loads, higher RPM means more bites per second and finer material sizing. With heavier material, the Bull Hog delivers more rotor torque keeping the rotor turning when other heads may stall.
- Field tested and proven to be the most productive heads available.
Experience The VERSATILITY of the High Flow
- Available from 75-120HP, Bull Hog mulchers are designed for any machine and application.
- Available in 50″, 61″, and 72″ working widths.
- With 2 rotor systems and a variety of tool options, Bull Hogs can be configured for regional or specific job site conditions.
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.
Bull Hog PRODUCT LITERATURE
See It In Action
Check out photos and videos of the Bull Hog High Flow in action
“Some serious vegetation management! Took out some giant overgrown cedars and opened up 4 acres of pasture for some cattle.”
AP Stump Grinding