Bull Hog 200+ HP
Bull Hog Tractor Mulching Attachment
Hydraulic-driven Bull Hogs are configured to provide the best combination of cutting tools, width, weight, and driveline options for operation on open-loop, load sense, or closed-loop hydraulic systems up to 600 hp. Whether you prefer tracked or wheeled prime movers, big or small, to climb slopes, cross wetlands, or drive down paved roads, you can count on the proven reliability and performance of the Bull Hog.
Pin-on, quick-attach, & custom mounts
Heavy-Duty & Severe-Duty Models
MULCH UP TO 14-20″ WITH EASE
Available FGT and DCR Rotor Configurations
Versatile Tooling Options
Fecon Standard Warrenty 12 Months / 1,000 hrs
Bull Hog For Hydraulic Features
Fecon’s Bull Hogs provide durability that is known and expected in the mulching industry.
Clear The Way With Fecon Mulching Equipment
- Leading with the strongest severe-duty body construction in the industry for extreme demands – offering heavy-duty solutions that stand the test of daily, full-time use over thousands of hours.
- Fecon offers a free engineering evaluation for your carrier. Contact us for an evaluation today so that we can maximize the performance of your attachment to run off of the power and flow of your excavator mulching head.
- Two rotor systems with many cutting tool options — Double Carbide, High Abrasion, Stone Tool, Viking Sword, and Viking Axe.
- Optimize mulching performance with Fecon’s variable speed motor for hydraulic-powered Bull Hogs. Fecon’s variable speed feature automatically adjusts the Bull Hog’s motor displacement to maximize rotor speed and torque to changing material loads.
- Under lighter material loads, the variable speed motor provides higher RPM, more bites per second, and finer material sizing. With heavier material loads, the variable speed motor delivers more rotor torque and staying power. This keeps the Bull Hog rotor turning where other heads would stall. The variable speed motor is field-tested and proven to provide substantial productivity.
BULL HOG STANDARD FEATURES
- Adjustable pin-on push bar with serrated ears for directing material
- Curved skid shoes are made from AR400 steel, can be adjusted for desired ground engagement, and allow for less plowing of material for more uniform final results.
- The Bull Hog trap door helps contain debris and achieve finer sizing.
- Standard pin-on and quick-attach mounts are available for many prime movers, and custom mounts can be easily provided upon request.
|WORKING WIDTH||86" / 2184mm|
|OVERALL WIDTH||101" / 2565mm|
|WEIGHT (LBS/KG)||4800lbs / 2177kg|
|FLOW RANGE (GPM)||50 - 105|
|FLOW RANGE (LPH)||190 - 398|
|MAX PRESSURE (PSI)||6,000|
|TOOLS PER STANDARD ROTOR||48|
|TOOLS PER DCR ROTOR||36|
|ROTOR DIAMETER||20" / 500mm|
|ROTOR SPEED (RPM)||2000|
|ROTOR BEARING SIZE (MM)||SD65|
|MOTOR(S)||2 x 107V|
Bull Hog PRODUCT LITERATURE
See It In Action
Check out photos and videos of the Bull Hog in action
“The Fecon allows us to quickly and efficiently clear brush and small trees on the ROW.”