SKID STEER MULCHING ATTACHMENT
The BLACKHAWK is the mulcher for tackling vegetation management and land clearing needs in stringy, fibrous, dense, and fast-growing materials typically found in regions with higher temperatures and longer growing cycles. It is designed to quickly process stubborn standing vegetation and will pick up and feed felled material to ensure no unprocessed matter is left behind.
quickly process stubborn vegetation
Picks up felled material so nothing is left behind
MULCH UP TO 8” WITH EASE
More rotor torque to avoid stalling
Fecon Standard Warranty 12 Months / 1,000 hrs
Blackhawk by Fecon stands above the rest
The BLACKHAWK’s ROTOR is designed with:
- Optimal sizing for quick spool up and immediate recovery.
- Reversible tools to maximize tool life and value.
- A lacing pattern to process material efficiently optimizing production and tool life.
The BLACKHAWK’S CUTTING CHAMBER is manufactured with:
- High Strength steel body construction to withstand the rigors of everyday use
- Replaceable bolt-on shear bar and wear liner
- Adjustable pin-on push bar to guide cut material
Other design features include:
- Bolt-on universal SSL/CTL quick attach
- Carrier specific hydraulic hoses and couplers
- Variable displacement 107cc hydraulic motor
|FLOW RANGE (GPM)||30 - 45|
|MAX PRESSURE (PSI)||6000|
|NUMBER OF TOOLS||30|
|ROTOR SPEED (RPM)||2400|
|ROTOR BEARING SIZE (MM)||ST65|
|MOTOR(S)||1 x 107V|
Blackhawk PRODUCT LITERATURE
See It In Action
Check out photos and videos of the Blackhawk in action
“The new Fecon Blackhawk mulcher is a beast!”