Excavator 8-15 Ton
EXCAVATOR MULCHING HEAD
Add versatility to your business with Bull Hog mulching attachments for excavators.
The CEM (Compact Equipment Mulcher) model offers the ideal balance of weight and durability for your excavator and delivers impressive performance on excavators with less power and lifting capacity.
The Most Durable Mulcher on the Market
Exceptional Tool Life
MULCH UP TO 6” WITH EASE
Stout Rotor and Body
Perfect for difficult-to-reach places
Fecon Standard Warranty 12 Months / 1,000 hrs
Bull Hog for Excavator Features
If you’ve got the reach, we’ve got the attachment
Built to Make It Happen
- Attached to an excavator, the Bull Hog forestry mulchers are perfect for clearing trees and brush along roadsides, ravines, creeks, riverbanks, and places that could otherwise be difficult to reach.
- Fecon offers a free engineering evaluation for your carrier. Contact us for an evaluation today so that we can maximize the performance of your attachment to run off of the power and flow of your excavator mulching head.
Benefits that make a Bull Hog the ideal choice for your excavator
- Two rotor systems with many cutting tool options — Double Carbide, High Abrasion, Stone Tool, Viking Sword, and Viking Axe.
- The Bull Hog is a low-maintenance design and we provide optional mounts that mate to your machine.
- Includes variable displacement hydraulic motors that optimize rotor speed and torque for maximum production in small or larger material.
Fecon Bull Hog Mulching Heads for 8-15 ton excavators
- Fecon Grinding Technology (FTG) rotor with Double Carbide tools
- Variable displacement 55cc hydraulic motor
- Adjustable hydraulics to match carrier flow and pressure
You are trying to load a table of an unknown type. Probably you did not activate the addon which is required to use this table type.
Excavator Attachments - PRODUCT LITERATURE
Bull Hog CEM
See It In Action
Check out photos and videos of the Fecon Bull Hog for Excavators in action
“Beast Mode. The work of a Forestry Mulcher never fails to impress.”